Graduation Countdown!

Week 8 Comments and Feedback

Progress! Source: Etsy
I feel as though the feedback I receive is very constructive and helpful. I do feel, however, that it can be more constructive. People who read my stories and project do not know the stories, so I want to make sure that I hit every detail that they might be curious about. I have gotten a few more detailed comments, but I wish that it were more often.

The comments I have been giving can be better. I think I read the stories more rather than pay attention to other details. I think I can focus more on this from here on out after reviewing past comments/feedback.

I do, however, think I am getting to know the people in my class better. There are so many of us, but I wish we at least saw one same face per week to continue the relationship in some way. I do hope to continue more story labs and learn more about feedback to both give and take it well. I truly enjoy engaging with others, and I love these assignments as well.

Comments

Popular Posts