Graduation Countdown!

Week 8 Progress

Progress. Source: Pinimg
My progress throughout the semester has faltered but also grown exponentially. I feel as though I have put in a lot of effort into understanding the blog site and my Wix site to ensure that I put out the most information possible for others to read. I am most proud of my project and how the layout looks. I think that the colors go well together and the information is as in depth as it can get. I have enjoyed writing it in the first person because it gives the information a more personable feeling. I really enjoy the project assignments because expanding on Shiva's stories have been such a blast. I have rarely, unfortunately, done the extra credit assignments because I have been swamped with other course material. I love my website and I hope that I can keep expanding it to more than just a couple stories.

Looking forward, I hope to include more extra credit in my week. They are useful tools besides the extra points. I would love to continue developing anything that may be of use in this class. I hope to try different writing styles and be more creative, but also learn how to play with blogger and make them more interactive.

Comments

Popular Posts